Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How To Let The User Change Their Title Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How To Let The User Change Their Title Thread.

hello every one..

OK When the User Try to change their Title thread it will change only inside of the thread but in the playforum it will not change .. so can we do this with the vb . and it change the title ..

thankyou
    Last edited by Guest; Sat 11 Sep '04, 8:35am. Reason: Ok here is example it's only add here but in the playforum NO

Originally posted by Dream On

hello every one..

OK When the User Try to change their Title thread it will change only inside of the thread but in the playforum it will not change .. so can we do this with the vb . and it change the title ..

thankyou

That's what happens when you do it by trying to Edit the first message. Instead, you need to go to "Thread Tools", and edit the thread itself.
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ocean
      That's what happens when you do it by trying to Edit the first message. Instead, you need to go to "Thread Tools", and edit the thread itself.
      Ok Thankyou .. i know this .. but in the play forum where it show all the thread it dont change example know when i try i have add [How To ] i have add this [] it show in the thread but not in the play forum

hope u understand me .
      thankyou

Comment

Originally posted by Dream On

Ok Thankyou .. i know this .. but in the play forum where it show all the thread it dont change example know when i try i have add [How To ] i have add this [] it show in the thread but not in the play forum

hope u understand me .
        thankyou

I'm not sure I understand. Are you saying that you're having this problem even though you are editing the Title via the Edit Thread menu (and NOT the Edit Message function)?
        echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Working...
        X