Mass E-mail users not working

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mass E-mail users not working

It seems that for some reason this function isn't working? Or at least not any of the members are recieving mail. Not sure what it could be. How would one find out the problem? Thanks.

Try sending yourself a test email:

Admin CP -> Import & Maintenance -> Diagnostics -> Email

Comment

Help Pertinent PHP Settings
      SMTP: localhost
      sendmail_from: [email protected]
      sendmail_path: /usr/sbin/sendmail -t -i

Help Results
      No errors were returned while attempting to send the email. Check [email protected] shortly to confirm you've received the email. If you don't receive the email, try sending the test to a different address. If that fails, check your mail server's configuration.

That's what I got when I submitted it.. I sent it to 4 working e-mails that have NO spam filters/blockers on them. Only one recieved it.. I'm not sure what is up?

Comment

So the email is working, but not everyone is receiving the messages. That means the problem lies on the receiving end (spam blockers, for example) or on the server side (problem with the mail sending program on your server).

There isn't much you can do about the receiving end, but you can contact your host about the server side.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X