Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request. Please also include a complete description of the problem.

Leave a comment:

• JamieFry
    replied
    Ok, I figured out to transfer the vbulletin-style.xml in ASCII. I uploaded and overwrote the file on my server. The I imported it in my control panel and selected that style. I still have the problem.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't use CuteFTP so I can state specifically how to do this. Check the upload settings and preferecnces.

Leave a comment:

• JamieFry
    replied
    Thanks. How do I ensure that I am uploading something in ASCII? I use CuteFTP for file transfer.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    AFAIK thread titles should wrap. Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?

Leave a comment:

• JamieFry
    replied
    Hi Steve:

Thanks for replying. My forums are closed to the public but I could PM you a user name and password to check it out or I could post a screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    What's a URL where this is happening?

Leave a comment:

• JamieFry
    started a topic Thread title wrap?

Thread title wrap?

I'm sure there is an easy way to do this but no amount of searching here or in my control panel have led me to the answer.

Is there a way to automatically wrap thread titles so they do not stretch the forum home page or the forum page? Thanks.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X