Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    The link to your phpinfo page doesn't work. Since you are on a Windows server, you will need to make sure the upload_tmp_dir setting in php.ini points to a valid directory that is world-writable and readable.

Leave a comment:

• Godders
    replied
    Ive went through the control panel and cant see any way to do this.

Guess im going to have to ask them.

All i need done then is the attachments & temp folder?

Leave a comment:

• Freezerator
    replied
    Are write permissions enabled in the directory you want to have the images in?

Leave a comment:

• Godders
    started a topic Cant upload files after moving server

Cant upload files after moving server

Hi guys.

I just moved our server from a linux to a win2k box.
    (dont hate me cause i like asp.net , not to mention Lunar had killed our account)

I managed to get the forum up and running again. However now i cant upload attachments.

I even tried making it upload the attachments to the database itself again.

I have the forum on safemode, i created a tmp folder. But still no joy.

Error message is

Warning: move_uploaded_file(e:/cagewarriors.com/cagewarriors.com/forums/tmp/24d19f34f47d5accf45386edc95c72c6): failed to open stream: Permission denied in E:\cagewarriors.com\cagewarriors.com\forums\includes\functions_file.php on line 220

Warning: move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move 'C:\WINNT\TEMP\php1153.tmp' to 'e:/cagewarriors.com/cagewarriors.com/forums/tmp/24d19f34f47d5accf45386edc95c72c6' in E:\cagewarriors.com\cagewarriors.com\forums\includes\functions_file.php on line 220

Warning: filesize(): Stat failed for e:/cagewarriors.com/cagewarriors.com/forums/tmp/24d19f34f47d5accf45386edc95c72c6 (errno=2 - No such file or directory) in E:\cagewarriors.com\cagewarriors.com\forums\includes\functions_file.php on line 226

PHPInfo is at http://www.cagewarriors.com/mysql/info.php

As far as i can tell its a permission error, which im going to have to ask the host dude to sort.

Any help in reguards to what i can tell him to do, so he cant turn around and say they dont do support for scripts and whats not (they already charged me for restoring my dumped database (no putty )

Cheers guys
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X