constants.php

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• constants.php

I accidenty copied over my constants.php with the wrong file. Is there a way to get my hand on this file.

I don't have a back-up.

I don't think contacts.php is a vBulletin 3 file.
    You can goto the members area and download the .zip again and get the files from it.

Comment

the file is includes/constants.php

and I've already checked the zip. its not there. I'm assuming its generated upon installation.

Would you happen to have a default file?

Comment

No files are generated during installation. If it isn't in the .zip file from version 3. It is most likely from a source code hack you installed.

Comment

For the record, the file is not contacts.php. None of the three hacks installed have include constants.php .

The error is "security violation"

Comment

Hi there,

Sorry, I meant constants.php, if it is not in the .zip it is not from vBulletin; And vBulletin doesn't generate files during installation. I am pretty sure this is not a vBulletin file.

Comment

There is no vB file named constants.php. This is from some other application. Take a look at the source code. Perhaps it will say in there.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

It appears that the file wasn't the issue and indeed not a part of the vb package. I recalled using the constants.php file from my phpbb days so when I moved it to the folder I thought I over wrote something.

I simply edited the wong file and got because of trying to multitask.

Thanks for all the help though.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X