Guests Show STOP Sign - NO PERMISSION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guests Show STOP Sign - NO PERMISSION

I have been watching the "Whose Online" section for a day or so and have noticed almost every user who is GUEST shows a stop sign. When you mouse over the stop sign, it says "NO PERMISSION".

I have logged out and cleared all cookies and cache. I browsed the board and did not run into any issues. What is up with this?

Heres a picture..
    Attached Files

This means that guests don't have permissions to view those specific links.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

dont stress out dude lol it happens all the time with VB! its kinda weird at first I agree but nothings wrong...

btw how'd you get so many guests? lol
      http://helpmegetamac.net/blackapple.gif MacBook Pro 15.4" Core2Duo 2.33GHz.

Comment

Originally posted by JPT62089
        dont stress out dude lol it happens all the time with VB! its kinda weird at first I agree but nothings wrong...

btw how'd you get so many guests? lol
        No clue. Alot of them are on the same "tree" of ips from what I have seen, but the board has quite a few quests most of the time.

Comment

Ok this is getting odd. We have multiple guests all always showing the stop sign. Now, this evening we have 21 guests from many different ips all showing the stop sign.

Whats the deal?

Comment

These are search engines spidering your site. It happens all the time and is usually nothing to get concerned about.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X