Dropdown Link In Postbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dropdown Link In Postbit

How would I set up text in the postbit to show a drop down information box, and how would I add stuff to the box?

What exactly do you mean, because I don't get what you are saying. Are you talking about something like the Rate Thread, and Thread Options?

Comment

Originally posted by 2thumbsup
      How would I set up text in the postbit to show a drop down information box, and how would I add stuff to the box?
      The information inside the drop down box when you click on the big username is all in the postbit template.

Comment

You can open the postbit template and find this code:

HTML Code:
        <if condition="$post['userid']">
         <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="profile.php?$session[sessionurl]do=addlist&amp;userlist=buddy&amp;u=$post[userid]"><phrase 1="$post[username]">$vbphrase[add_x_to_buddy_list]</phrase></a></td></tr>
         </if>
        below this code, on a new line, you can add this code:

HTML Code:
        <tr><td class="vbmenu_option"><a href="index.php">Back to forum</a></td></tr>
        This example shows you that if you add a new row with a new table and a link + text to the popup part of the postbit, adds a new item to the drop down box . In this example, it loads index.php and readsy 'back for forum'

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X