PM Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Trouble

On my board I can not pm people and people cannot pm me. The only thing that is working is i'm able to write my title, but i cant write my message and use smilies..whats wrong?

Are you sure all your files are from the installed vBulletin version? (For example, you don't run 3.0.3 but still have some 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 files?)

Do you have your style modified? (For example, try making a new style based on parent "none" and try with that.) Maybe a change in the template code has broken the design to function properly. Maybe you are still using older templates from (example) version 2 or 3.01 instead of 3.0.3.

Just to be sure: Are the permissions to send, receive, etc Private messages set up correctly?

Comment

Well I have 3.0.3 version but I believe the style that i'm using is 3.0.0 or 3.0.1. I think and I'm almost positive that this is exactly what is happening. If i'm correct and this is the problem, what may I do to fix this, or should i delete this style from my system?

Comment

It is probably just a template that requires to be reverted, make a backup of your postbit and postbit_legacy templates into a .txt file and then revert those 2 templates. See if that helps.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X