PM Buttons for OK and Cancel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PM Buttons for OK and Cancel

When I send PMs I always clicked on "OK" when it asks me if I want a "Read Receipt".

The reason I do this is because the other option is "Cancel" and at first I wasn't sure if this would cancel the message. I now know that this isn't true, but I wondered whether to save confusion the "OK" and "Cancel" buttons can be changed to "Yes" and "No"?

Is this possible?

John

No, We have no control over the OK and CANCLE butons, as they are controled by the OS itself.

Comment

Ok, thanks for letting me know Zach. Appreciated.
      John

Comment

Zach, IIRC you can use a different message-box type, and then have control over the actual text therein. I've used them before.

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Olson
          Zach, IIRC you can use a different message-box type, and then have control over the actual text therein. I've used them before.
          what does that mean? Sorry!
          John

Comment

If you can provide a link to what your talking about ill be sure to pass it onto the devs.

Comment

Hmmm... difficult that Zach as it only happens when you are asked for a reciept of the PM - you are then presented with a windows window that asks OK or Cancel. This is wher ethe ambiguity is.
              John

Comment

Zach, there are differnt types of message boxes. The "confirm/cancel" is only one type. You can create a two-choice "custom" msgbox, and assign vars to the buttons. You then query which var/button was clicked. (Sorry, I'm not explaining this well. My mind is on a thousand different issues today.)

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X