• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• attachments awaiting approval??

I had some CPU issues recently and a moderator check "moderate attachments"

Now i unchecked it but they are still saying "waiting approval"

any suggestions??

Also, is it possible that several restarts of mysql can mess up the session tables? cuz alot of regular users are all of sudden not able to login... even after clearing cookies.. and other than telling them to get MOZILLA... i am stuck...

can i do anything to the tables?

You might have to update the attachments or whatever its called in the maintanance section.

Restarting mysql shouldnt cause any problems with the tables afaik. To fix the problem i am not real sure :-/

Comment

Not sure what you mean by 'unchecked it'. Can you explain?

As for the session table., you can clear it by running this query:

DELETE FROM session;
      Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
      Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

oh... i meant that I uncheck the permission option for the forum "moderate attachments"

and when I go the control panel... and click moderate attachments.. the attachments are still there?

Cuz here is the scenario...

Only 2 days ago was this forum permission checked on... but it ultimately tagged every attachment prior to the permission change ... would be nice if it only tagged attachments after the forum permission was turned on...

Anyhow... i unchedked the permission option and they are still tagged and it appears that i have to say "validate" and approve them until they are visible...

hope that makes sense..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X