X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    You should be able to do that with a template modification. Go to your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Registration Templates -> register

In this template you will find these 3 variables:

$customfields_profile
    $customfields_option
    $customfields_other

You can move these variables around in the template to change the position of the custom fields they represent. The exact positioning depends on exactly what you want to do.

Leave a comment:

• WarHorse
    started a topic Required vs. Optional Info at Registration

Required vs. Optional Info at Registration

I'm not sure if VB3 can do this yet. It would be a great upgrade if it can't!

On my registration page I would like to change the display order of the fields so that required and optional information are not seperate. Here is an example.

My site is for a private club and we use the database to send out invitations to events. On the registration screen I want the user to have the option to enter "address 1" and "address 2". Address 1 would be required and address 2 is not. However, I would like them to be displayed together.

Perhaps the display order would no longer be seperated by required and optional, but instead have required fields shown with an asterisk. Now wouldn't that be useful? Can it be done? I will make a post on vBulletin.org and see if anyone is up to it.

Keep on, keepin' on...

Thanks
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X