Links in Catagory Bar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Links in Catagory Bar

If I wanted to put a description in my catagory bar with a link, how would I go about doing this? What do I need to edit to add the link I want in the catagory bar?

ex:
    .net Cam Girls (this is the catagory title)
    Purchase a Cam Girls membership so you can view live shows from these girls.. for details: www.****thejury.net/promo.html (this is the description)

You want the description below the navbar or as popup text

Comment

Where the web address is, I want it as a link and not just plain text.

This is all in one of the catagory bars that is labeling the forums in that catagory. I'm not sure if I'm explainging it right... go to www.****thejury.net/forums and you will see what I'm talking about

Comment

Sorry, I really don't follow you.

Comment

Ok for my Forum, I have 5 Catagories: Site Topics, Premium Members, .net Cam Girls, .net PhoneBone Girls, and Site info... There are forums in those catagories.

My question is this. I have a description in the catagory bar for 2 of those catagories. I'd like to put a link in the description, how do I do that? I tried using HTML tags and that didnt work.

Comment

To make Just the " plain text " of the forum title in the top navigation into a link on index.php :

open the navbar template and find this code:

HTML Code:
            <strong>$vboptions[bbtitle]</strong>
            and replace it with this code:

HTML Code:
            <a href="$vboptions[forumhome].php?$session[sessionurl]"><strong>$vboptions[bbtitle]</strong></a>
            and save the navbar template.

Comment

Originally posted by Nautiqeman
              Ok for my Forum, I have 5 Catagories: Site Topics, Premium Members, .net Cam Girls, .net PhoneBone Girls, and Site info... There are forums in those catagories.

My question is this. I have a description in the catagory bar for 2 of those catagories. I'd like to put a link in the description, how do I do that? I tried using HTML tags and that didnt work.
              Just putting

<a href="URL">link to link to</a> should work.

Just note that the description is limited to 250 characters

Comment

Originally posted by Floris
                Just putting

<a href="URL">link to link to</a> should work.

Just note that the description is limited to 250 characters
                Ok that worked... I didnt want the full address to show as what to click but that works... Thanks!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X