Reputation turned ON = mysql error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reputation turned ON = mysql error

I recently upgraded from 2.2.9 to 3.0.3. All works fine, except for the Reputation system. When I enable it, I get this when I try to view a thread:

PHP Code:
     Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:

Invalid SQL

SELECT
    .*, post.username AS postusernamepost.ipaddress AS ip,

user.*, userfield.*, usertextfield.*,

icon.title as icontitleicon.iconpath,

avatar.avatarpathNOT ISNULL(customavatar.avatardata) AS hascustomavatarcustomavatar.dateline AS avatardateline,

level,

NOT ISNULL(deletionlog.primaryid) AS isdeleteddeletionlog.userid AS del_useriddeletionlog.username AS del_usernamedeletionlog.reason AS del_reason,

editlog.userid AS edit_userideditlog.username AS edit_usernameeditlog.dateline AS edit_dateline,

editlog.reason AS edit_reason,

post_parsed.pagetext_htmlpost_parsed.hasimages,
                 IF(
    displaygroupid=0user.usergroupiddisplaygroupid) AS displaygroupid

FROM post 
    AS post
             LEFT JOIN user 
    AS user ON(user.userid post.userid)

LEFT JOIN userfield AS userfield ON(userfield.userid user.userid)

LEFT JOIN usertextfield AS usertextfield ON(usertextfield.userid user.userid)

LEFT JOIN icon AS icon ON(icon.iconid post.iconid)

LEFT JOIN avatar AS avatar ON(avatar.avatarid user.avataridLEFT JOIN customavatar AS customavatar ON(customavatar.userid user.useridLEFT JOIN reputationlevel AS reputationlevel ON(user.reputationlevelid reputationlevel.reputationlevelid)

LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS deletionlog ON(deletionlog.primaryid post.postid AND deletionlog.type 'post')

LEFT JOIN editlog AS editlog ON(editlog.postid post.postid)

LEFT JOIN post_parsed AS post_parsed ON(post_parsed.postid post.postid)

WHERE post.postid IN (0,117570,117806,117812,117845,118107,118632)

ORDER BY dateline 

mysql error
    Column'level' in field list is ambiguous

mysql error number

Date
    Tuesday 24th of August 2004 04:58:19 PM
     Script
    http://www.ez-company.net/forums/showthread.php?t=9202

Refererhttp://www.ez-company.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=2 
    When I disable it, it's fine.

Now I have a couple hacks (not many) on there, and I thought that they may have been the cause. So I reverted both the "showthread.php" and "/includes/functions_showthread.php" files to their defaults, and that still didn't work.

What could be the cause of this?

Your host has upgraded MySQL to an unstable version. You should ask them to downgrade to the latest stable version which is 4.0.20.

This is a known MySQL bug, http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=4302
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I don't think that is it. MySQL 4.0.20-standard is the version that is currently running. Verified it through a few different ways, including vb's admin cp ministats.

Comment

Are you absolutely sure that is the version running? Thus far the only reports of 'ambiguous' errors I've seen are due to the MySQL version. If that's not it, then I don't know what else would cause this problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Positive that is the version. Check the phpinfo: http://www.ez-company.net/forums/for...hp?&do=phpinfo

Also, rep points being turned on works fine on the dev site. The only diff between the dev site and ez-company, is that on the dev site, it was a clean install of 3.0 (then upgraded to 3.0.3)...and on ez-company, it was 2.2.8 - 2.2.9 - 3.0.3.

Both ezco and the dev site, are on the same server, using the same mysql.

Comment

Phpinfo does not report the correct version of MySQL. Log into phpMyAdmin and see what version is reported there.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

It says:

Welcome to phpMyAdmin 2.5.6
              MySQL 4.0.20-standard running on localhost as [email protected]

Comment

Hmmm...then I really don't know what the problem is. The next step would be to reupload the original vB files to see that that's the problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X