Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database erorr 1033

sorry me for my Poor english

my site is now have problem with database and show me this message(this problem ocure suddenly)
    Code:
    [b]There seems to have been a slight problem with the Shabgard.ORG database.[/b]
    Please try again by pressing the [url="javascript:window.location=window.location;"][color=#0000ff]refresh[/color][/url] button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our [email="[email protected]"][color=#0000ff]Technical Staff[/color][/email], who you can also contact if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.
    ok try to connect with MysqlCC and whant repair my tables..and eroor like this:

[localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\administrator.frm'
    [localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\adv_modules.frm'
    [localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\adv_pages.frm'

and same..
    i try to rapair it with Tools.php (upload it and run it) and repair all tables without any problem(from this file)

ok
    now try again repaur with MySqlcc and get same erorr and my site Still have Problem..

what i must to do??

Please right click the error page and read out the full error message.

'.\mj2\adv_pages.frm'

isn't from vBulletin

Comment

that's either vBadvanced homepage or vBadvanced cmps..from what I understand

Got a Boxer?
      BoxerTalk

Comment

I am getting the same error on my site too at www.wildonweather.com/forums

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
        Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

And then I get this error in the email sent to me from my site.

Database error in vBulletin :

Link-ID == false, connect failed
        mysql error:

mysql error number: 0

Date: Monday 23rd of August 2004 09:07:12 AM
        Script: http://www.wildonweather.com/forum/
        Referer:
        IP Address: 216.190.145.26

Any suggestions?

Comment

re

waht i must to do??
          i repair tables with mysql and tools.php and mysqlcc .but have ame problem..

what i must to do???

its very important for me...

vb team where r u??

Comment

Originally posted by ticka1
            I am getting the same error on my site too at www.wildonweather.com/forums

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database.
            Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

An E-Mail has been dispatched to our Technical Staff, who you can also contact if the problem persists.

And then I get this error in the email sent to me from my site.

Database error in vBulletin :

mysql error:

Date: Monday 23rd of August 2004 09:07:12 AM
            Script: http://www.wildonweather.com/forum/
            Referer:
            IP Address: 216.190.145.26

Any suggestions?
            Please start your own support ticket to avoid confusion.

Comment

Originally posted by s7az2mm
              waht i must to do??
              i repair tables with mysql and tools.php and mysqlcc .but have ame problem..

what i must to do???

its very important for me...

vb team where r u??
              Please right click the page where the error occurs and from the source, get the full error message.

Comment

If the issue is connect failed, I can imagine that it could be a configuration setting that is incorrect if the rest of the board works?

Comment

That error was posted by someone else and has nothing to do with this thread. The thread starter didn't post the error message yet.

Comment

re

i dont have any error message only this

localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\administrator.frm'

Comment

s7,

When you get the "there seems to be a problem with the database" screen, place your mouse cursor anyplace on the page. Then RIGHT CLICK your mouse. One of the options will be "VIEW SOURCE". Click that option. You will then see the "source" code for your page. Embedded in there will be a COMMENT that describes the exact error. Copy that error text into your reply here.

Comment

Originally posted by s7az2mm
                        i dont have any error message only this

localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\administrator.frm'
                        Give me the URL to your web site and I will look into it. You can contact me through [email protected]

Comment

mysql error:

Comment

MySQL database server is down or unreachable.
                            Update the details in config.php and if those are correct, contact your hosting provider. This is not a vBulletin issue.

Comment

ok ...this is a local server and work correctly without any Problem..but suddenly site down and i see this eroor in my page and on mysqlcc(when i repair tabels) get erorr like this

[localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\administrator.frm'
                              [localhost] ERROR 1033: Incorrect information in file: '.\mj2\user.frm'

what i must to do??
                              my site is now down for 1 weak(

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X