Yikes, not so good upgrade! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yikes, not so good upgrade! :(

I have several hacks on my board so I am in the process of fixing all the files to use them as well. BUT, now I can't get into my admin control panel. It will let me go to the login I type in my info and it acts as if it will log me on, but then it takes me back to the admin login again. (time after time)

Any suggestions?!

Thanks!!!

Try running the file attached in this thread.

Comment

I did what that thread said, and I am *still* having the same issues!

I am also getting this error:

Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
      File: /home/sbcamp/public_html/forum/includes/functions_showthread.php
      Line: 641

Comment

This is caused by a bad file. Reupload the original functions_showthread.php file. Make sure you upload in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server.

If you are going to keep your hacks and have additional problems, then please post for help over at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yep it was because of a hack.... the arcade one that is! I will be going to vb.org now! THANKS!!!!

Comment

Okay maybe it wasn't! I am so confused!

Now I can get on my board, but only on threads and such, I still cannot access my admincp. Any other ideas? I'd love to go to vb.org to ask, but I don't even know where to start. I guess it wasn't working properly before I did my hacks, but I thought it would after I did them.

I've done the resetcookie.php and well it didn't do anything. I removed the code I put in the functions_showthread and like I said that made me able to read the threads. I have reset my computer cookies, restarted my computer... *dunno*

Comment

Reupload all the original vB files. If you don't want to do that, then try asking for help at vbulletin.org.
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X