Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I upload a .SQL ?

Hello there

I have a . sql that I deleted by mistake from the server.

So how do I upload the database back to the site for Vbulletin - via phpMyadmin or maybe FTP?

Thank you.

By the way I don't have access to the vbimporters anymore and I didn't download them on time so anyone got a solution?
    Forex Trading

You upload the sql file via FTP. Once the file is on your server then you can run this command to restore it to a database:

mysql -uUSERNAME -p DATABASENAME < FILENAME.sql

Replace the capitalized text with your information. Enter your password when prompted.

Comment

OK, problem solved now I got an error when I go to the front page:

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:
      Invalid SQL:
      SELECT forum.forumid, lastpost, lastposter, lastthread, lastthreadid, lasticonid, threadcount, replycount
      FROM forum AS forum

mysql error: Unknown column 'lastthread' in 'field list'
      mysql error number: 1054
      Date: Monday 16th of August 2004 01:13:04 PM

and I ran that query that suppose to create that table.. don't know what happens now..
      Forex Trading

Comment

Which query?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

ALTER TABLE forum ADD lastthreadid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL
          Forex Trading

Comment

Hmmm...I don't see how you'd be getitng an error saying the column doesn't exist if it really does. Have you check the database directly?
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X