Members Forum

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Members Forum

Hi. I cant seem to find this so forgive me if it's been answered. I wanted to create a forum for active members in which you have to have at least x amount of posts before seeing it. How can this be done?

Thanks bunches!
    Are We Fighting?
    Am I Winning?

Create a usergroup with the necessary permissions, then create a Promotion that promotes users to this group when the reach a certain post count.

Admin CP -> Usergroups -> Promotions
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi Steve! I did that, updated counters, and yet they're not showing in that usergroup. :/
      Are We Fighting?
      Am I Winning?

Comment

They are promoted via the User Promotions scheduled task. Try running this task manually. Also make sure you have $cronimage in your footer template. This triggers the scheduled tasks.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X