Add Recurring Event post problem on calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add Recurring Event post problem on calendar

I have set it so that unregistered users can post events, and yet soemthing is still wrong. I am almost 100% positive that it's specific to my site, and something is interfering with the vbulletin code.

When I fill out the event info, I get "No recurring event will occur for the date range you specified."

Here's the type of recurring event I am trying to add (i think i have to make it 2 separate recurring events, but I couldn't even get the first to work)

first and third wed of each month, starting august 4, time 7 to 8 pm and i filled out the title and description.

http://www.yichabad.org/forum/calendar.php

What did you put for the start and end dates?

You are correct in that you will need to input two events.

Comment

start and end dates i put aug 4 2004...for both...but changed the times from 7 to 8pm.

Comment

If you just want an event that occurs once then use a single day event. If you want this event to occur on at least two Wednesdays, then put the ending date on ar after the occurence of the second Wednesday, the first Wednesday of the next month. You then need to duplicate the event for the third Wednesday.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X