Database errors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Database errors!

I ran out of disk space today (which has since been fixed) but now I get these errors. Any idea how I can fix it?

Code:
    Database error in vBulletin 3.0.1:

Invalid SQL: SELECT threadid , COUNT(*) AS views FROM threadviews GROUP BY threadid mysql error: Can't find file: 'threadviews.MYD' (errno: 2)

mysql error number: 1017

Repair your database tables from within the Admin CP (under Import & Maintenance) or in phpMyAdmin. You may need to do this several times to update all the errors that running out of disk space can cause.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke
      Repair your database tables from within the Admin CP (under Import & Maintenance) or in phpMyAdmin. You may need to do this several times to update all the errors that running out of disk space can cause.

Tried that.. and it gives me this:

threadviews Check Error: Can't find file: 'threadviews.MYD' (errno: 2)
      threadviews

Any way to recreate that table?

Comment

Backup your database, then run these queries (assuming no table prefix):

DROP TABLE threadviews;

CREATE threadviews (
        threadid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
        KEY threadid (threadid)
        );

Note, all of your threadview data is gone.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hmmm.. doesn't work

I'm also having the same problem with the "attachmentviews" table as well...

Error

SQL-query :

CREATE threadviews(
          threadid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
          KEY threadid( threadid )
          )

MySQL said:

#1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax near 'threadviews( threadid INT UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
          KEY threadid( thread' at line 1

Comment

Also.. what kind of effect is losing the data in these tables going to have on my forum?

Jim

Comment

And... while vB was down for 5 minutes, I just exported the structure from a backup and input it again.. tx

Comment

Hello,

Is there a reason why these 2 tables always seem to be breaking? I've had this happen twice in the last 6 months.

-Randy

Comment

Are you running 3.0.3 and have you uploaded all the original 3.0.3 files?
                  Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
                  Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X