Attachment problem!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment problem!!!

)Hi all, I have a problem with large size attachments, my hosting sets the upload_max_filesize = 10M but when I upload a big file I have this problem: I send the file and when the upload is finished the "Manage Attachments" window becomes white and nothing doesn't happen
    (I attach the screenshot of my "Manage window" )
    The same thing happens with Internet Explorer 6 and with Firefox 0.9

Why this happens? and why only with the files of large size?

Tnx in advance for help

Regards
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Carter876; Thu 22 Jul '04, 9:13am.

You might want to take a look at this for other settings that affect file uploads:

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...0&postcount=12
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I am having this problem also, and my server host says everything is OK on there end, I have moved to a new server host, where is does not work (ie I get the above), nothing changed on my files apart from the server itself and its php.ini files etc, something I do not have access to as I am chrooted into my own ssh directory, with no access to anything expect my own directories.
      Sanjiyan

Comment

Please start your own thread with all the relevant info, including a link to phpinfo.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Working...
        X