Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn off "Moderator Heredity" @ Subfora

Hi folks,

On this one forum with 2 moderators, I try to make a subforum but the 2 moderators automatic become moderators of that subforum (and I don't want that )

I don't find any configuration option to turn that "moderator heredity" off, certainly not in "Edit Forum"...

Someone who knows how to turn it off?
    IS it possible with vB 3.0.3? Maybe an idea then for vB 3.0.4 then?
    Last edited by Cyberkef; Thu 22 Jul '04, 12:25am.

No its not possible, the simpliest way to not have them be moderators would be to make the fourm its own forum and not a subforum.

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      No its not possible, the simpliest way to not have them be moderators would be to make the fourm its own forum and not a subforum.
      I know, that was the original forum lay-out. We had a list of 18 FPS Fora (in a total of +/- 35 fora in total). The index was way too large.

So we redesigned the list: 5 closed fora (as category the layout really s*cked), and the 18 original fora -> subfora of that 5.

Now, I wanted to open 1 of those closed fora's and add 2 moderators with it, but that damned heredity! They have no business on the subfora

So, it is impossible. Darn! I'll post it on the suggestions forum, hopefully someone of the dev's will read it

But thx for the fast info.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X