AttachFull Mail Subject

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AttachFull Mail Subject

hi, i have this subject when my attach quota is full...

Could not find phrase 'attachfull'.

What can be the problem?

Are you running 3.0.3? If not, then upgrade.

If you are, then reupload the original vbulletin-language.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section in Languages & Phrases.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Hi

I have same problem, and am asking about reuploading the language file, will it affect my new added frases and my translation? as I have some hacks that required new frases plus my own.

also, does this message reflect a problem in my board or is it just a notification that the frase was just not found?

Thanx

Hani

Comment

The error in post #1 means that phrase was not found. Since you have installed code modification I do not know exactly what will happen if you reupload the original language files. Please ask over at vbulletinlorg for help with your hacked forum.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X