Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floris
    replied
    Unless you revert templates after the upgrade, you won't loose the customizations to your templates.

Unless you overwrite the images directory with the images from the .zip from the new download, you won't loose your buttons.

You can make a backup of your current style by going to the styles & templates group and click on download/upload style. You will end up with a .xml file which has all the modified templates in it. Don't forget the download your custom images for backup.

Anyway, it is always smart to make a backup of your database and web files before doing an upgrade or modification. Just in case things go bad.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    When you upgrade, dont upload the images. your custom templates / styles are never errased during an upgrade. only thing that you lose is file based changes like hacks.

Leave a comment:

• Sownman
    started a topic I just need a bit of reassurance

I just need a bit of reassurance

I struggled quite a bit to change styles/templates/colors/create new buttons.
    If I upgrade from 3.0.1 to 3.0.3 am I going to lose all this ? How can I backup
    all the cosmetic changes before the upgrade to be sure I can get it all back easily ?

Thanks

Steve
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X