cookie problem?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cookie problem?

i have a minor, but nonetheless annoying problem with my new installation of vb 3.0.3. when i reply to a thread, and then return to the topics list, the thread i just replied in is marked as unread. even though i viewed my last post. like it displays the unread graphic as well as the little 'go to first unread post' arrow. any suggestions?

tia,
    josh

edit: little more info.. have tried with 2 different browsers with the same result. don't have the same problem when posting on this board either...
    Last edited by joshx; Tue 20 Jul '04, 12:31pm.

Try clearing your browser cache and logging out / in. That fixes the problem for me.

Comment

hmm, tried that. tried 2 other computers as well, same deal. and other users are reporting the same thing. dammit. definitely appears to be a server thing... probably the fact that it's a windows server.

i do have an invisionboard on the server at the moment as well, in a different folder and with a different db prefix... that wouldn't be causing it somehow would it?

anyway, any other suggestions are welcome...

Comment

nevermind, i fixed it with this code hack.

http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/bugs....iew&bugid=3109

all is right with the world again.

/me hugs the search button.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X