Date Posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Date Posted

Just noticed that there is not a single date when a post was made in my forums, the info layout is like this:

Money: 1059
    Reputation Power: 0

How can I add the date to the adove saying then that post was made so it looks like:

Post Date: 20/07/2004 (17:55 PM) <<<<<< THIS
    Money: 1059
    Reputation Power: 0

And where do I put the code.

Thanks,

Brian

Go to your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> Postbit Templates -> postbit or postbit_legacy (depending on which layout you are using)

Find this code and add the red code:

Code:
    				<div class="smallfont">
    					<if condition="$post['joindate']"><div>$vbphrase[join_date]: $post[joindate]</div></if>
    					<if condition="$post['field2']"><div>$vbphrase[location_perm]: $post[field2]</div></if>
    					<if condition="$post['age']"><div>$vbphrase[age]: $post[age]</div></if>
    					[color=red]<div>
    						Post Date: $post[postdate]<if condition="!$show['detailedtime']">, $post[posttime]</if>
    					</div>[/color]
    					<div>
    						$vbphrase[posts]: $post[posts]
    					</div>
    					<if condition="$show['reputation']"><if condition="$show['reppower']">$vbphrase[reppower]: $post[reppower] </if><div>$post[reputationdisplay]</div></if>
    					<div>$post[icqicon] $post[aimicon] $post[msnicon] $post[yahooicon]</div>
    				</div>
    That should do it.

Comment

Thanks again Jake

If any of you guys need more Gmails, just let us know.

Comment

It does work to an extent Jake, but I wanted the actual date. It says the following:

Post Date: 13 Hours Ago <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Can it show the date as date/month/year when the actual post was made and not so many hours ago, the same as it says on the top of this post (top left) Today, 11:45am.

And the top of this post as an example it says Jun 22nd 2004, 3:13am http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showp...13&postcount=1

Thanks M8.

Brian
        Last edited by The Realist; Wed 21 Jul '04, 2:51am.

Comment

Ok I sorted it M8. My date and time setting under Vbulletin options was set to Detailed and I put it back to normal and all is fine now.

Thanks Jake,

Brian

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X