How do I increase the PM limit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I increase the PM limit

I know its possible, I know its staring at me in the face, but bugger if I can't find the option on the control panel.

Where is the option to increase the standard max number from 50 to x.

Thanks
    Michael Brandon
    Search Engine Optimize vBulletin-url rewrites,keyword selection,Google sitemap,SEOer to SEO sites
    My SEO company - SearchMasters

Originally posted by t2dman

I know its possible, I know its staring at me in the face, but bugger if I can't find the option on the control panel.

Where is the option to increase the standard max number from 50 to x.

Thanks

It's a Usergroup permission. Edit whichever Usergroup you want to change this for, and you'll find it under Private Message Permissions/Maximum Stored Messages.
    echo $ocean_signature;

;)

Comment

Originally posted by Ocean
      It's a Usergroup permission. Edit whichever Usergroup you want to change this for, and you'll find it under Private Message Permissions/Maximum Stored Messages.
      Very good

Admin Control Panel > Usergroups > Usergroup Manager and click on [edit] behind the usergroup you want to modify and change the permissions there.

Comment

thanks
        Michael Brandon
        Search Engine Optimize vBulletin-url rewrites,keyword selection,Google sitemap,SEOer to SEO sites
        My SEO company - SearchMasters

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X