Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

migrate database from one domain to another...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• migrate database from one domain to another...

I have DOMAIN1 and DOMAIN2 on the same server, I want to migrate database from D1 to D2, D1 is version 3.01 and D2 is version 3.03, but keep coming up with database error and can't login admin.

After you move the 3.0.1 database over to the server with the 3.0.3 files you need to run install/upgrade.php to upgrade the 3.0.1 database to 3.0.3.

Comment

Thanks, but I did that and still have some database problems.

I can see the forum home page, all the registered users, but no threads and I can't login to the board nor login to admin.

I installed 3.03 on a second server and tried importing the database from version 3.01 which was on another server.... And I have several problems.

Should I just install 3.01 on the new server, copy the database from the old server (3.01), and then upgrade to 3.03?

Comment

Originally posted by Samthesham
        Should I just install 3.01 on the new server, copy the database from the old server (3.01), and then upgrade to 3.03?
        The end result should be the same.

If you continue to have problems then submit a support ticket with a FTP login for your server and a URL and admin login for your forums. We will take a look.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X