Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Steve Machol
    replied
    Honestly, I don't see how you could get that error if all the original vB 3.0.3 files were uploaded in ASCII. This error is definitely related to the files. I would try again. Make sure you upload all noon-image files in ASCVII and overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• mommiematters
    replied
    Upgrade

I have followed the suggestions and still get the same error. Any other ideas?

Deperate.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    And make sure you upload all the php files in ASCII format.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Try reuploading the includes folder

Leave a comment:

• mommiematters
    started a topic Updrading 3.0.0 to 3.0.3 - Please HELP!

Updrading 3.0.0 to 3.0.3 - Please HELP!

I am getting this error. It works fine on 3.0.0 but when I run the upgrade.php I get this message back on the screen. This is running on a test db.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected ';', expecting ']' in F:\hshome\momm1ema\dallasareamoms.com\forums\install\upgrade_language_en.php on line 698

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at F:\hshome\momm1ema\dallasareamoms.com\forums\install\upgrade_language_en.php:698) in F:\hshome\momm1ema\dallasareamoms.com\forums\includes\functions.php on line 2809
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X