Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erik
    replied
    Does anybody know how to change this switch by editing the MySQL database directly? If it's just a table entry somewhere that needs to be changed from a 1 to a 0 it would be easy to do, unfortunately I have no idea which entry it is. Again, this is the admin option to the "higher security" option which expires the session based on the cookies that are set. Since then I have been unable to log in to the Admincp. This means my boards are down.

If there is not a way to do this what must I do to reset the boards?

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    replied
    I was doing work in IE and switched over to Netscape to try and log in with that browser, which did not work. Under IE I used the "delete cookies" option and tried logging in again and suffered the same problem.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    It could very well be a cookie issue on your end, have you tried clearing your current cookies or using anthor browser to log-in?

Leave a comment:

• Erik
    started a topic Trouble staying logged into admincp

Trouble staying logged into admincp

This seems like a different problem than the bug reported elsewhere. I changed the option in the admincp so that instead of the session lasting an hour, it lasts until the cookie expires, or so I thought that was what the option did. Since doing so I can't stay logged in.

I log in, go to the redirect page, and that takes me back to the login screen. If I try to log in with a non-administrator name/passwd it behaves as it should, telling me that's not the right admin, so it's presumably accepting the login, and then logging me back out again before I have time to even see or use any of the options.

I have tried making the cookie settings on my side as open as possible just to fix this but that didn't work. Seems like I shouldn't have to do that anyway. In any case, is there a simple way I can either change that option back so I can use my board again or something I'm missing from my end which will allow me to log back in?
Working...
X