New thread to count toward Post Count

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New thread to count toward Post Count

Very Newbie question but I can't find out where the option is to make New Threads count toward a users post count. If I reply to the thread it counts but not when I create a new thread. Is there an option for this in the AdminCP or do i have to modify something

Thanks

New threads automatically count as posts. I've never seen this not be the case. Have you installed any hacks?
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Yeah i have...vbAdvanced homepage, Trader Ratings, Mass PM, pretty sure thats it

The only one that had to mess with Postbit templates was the Trader ratings

Comment

Well since this works correctly with an unhacked forum, it's most likely a problem with one of your hacks. We can't provide official support for hacked forums. You can try asking for help at vbulletin.org.
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X