Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachment Icons

Hi,

I was wondering if there was a way to customize the icons displayed when attachments are uploaded. I understand that they are icons are associated with the file extensions used such as ZIP attachments using the image zip.gif.

My question here is if there was a way to make a generic icon that will be used when an extension is not recognized such when adding your own extensions that are allowed to be attached to messages. In my case DBF for example.

Is this something simple to do or do I need to be looking for help over at www.vbulletin.org because it may require some file editing?

Thanks!

If you add a new icon.

dbf.gif it will display if you want somthing else, i think youll need to ask at vBulletin.org

Comment

Originally posted by Zachery
      If you add a new icon.

dbf.gif it will display if you want somthing else, i think youll need to ask at vBulletin.org
      Right, I knew that creating a new icon would do the trick. However, I don't want to create a new icon every time a non-default file is added. So I wanted to maybe create a generic icon (like the default windows icon when a file is not recognized) and have that show up every time a non-default file is uploaded.

Comment

You can make the icon whatever you want.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X