Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LanciaStratos
    replied
    Why would another user's style choice affect the way others view a template? Is the HTML code saved in the post and then displayed the same for all users?

EDIT: Ahh, you are correct, that's what the problem was. Thanks!
    Last edited by LanciaStratos; Tue 13 Jul '04, 1:38pm.

Leave a comment:

• Merjawy
    replied
    looks like each us using a different style and the quote is a bit different on both styles thats all

Leave a comment:

• LanciaStratos
    started a topic Different Quote Formatting

Different Quote Formatting

All of the quotes on my board are supposed to be contained inside a <fieldset> tag, and most of them are. However, when some users insert the quote tag into their posts, it formats them inside the default quote template! I've double-checked my "bbcode_quote" template (or whatever it is), and it's my correct, customized template. I've attached a screenshot of the occurance below, and you can see the example live, for yourself, right here. Notice every quote from the user M5Power is in tables, while everyone else's quotes are in the fieldset.

I have personally tried inserting the quote tag with every possible way to insert the quote tag, in lowercase, capitals, and even with the "=username" technique, and it always works fine. The bbcode in M5Power's posts are also completely normal.

Could this be a bug? Any ideas?
    Attached Files
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X