Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lats
    replied
    If you put your code snippet in the header template, you should be able to message them anywhere.

Have a look in ACP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Common Templates -> Header

Leave a comment:

• nirvanilla
    started a topic i have no idea how to title this question

i have no idea how to title this question

k i have a board and i also have a preinstalled script on my website called live help-it makes it so you can proactively start a private live chat session with anyone visiting your site. however for that to happen you need to place a bit of code on each page you want to be able to talk to visitors on.

i want to insert the code so that i can mssg users when they hit the forums index page, or are looking at my welcome forum-i realize its impossible to have it so i could mssg them when theyre viewing individual threads or replying ect (it is, right?) but if i could just mssg them when theyre at the forums index and my welcome forum that would be cool.

my question is where should i added the snippet of code-to which files/pages?

thanks
    Last edited by nirvanilla; Tue 13 Jul '04, 7:57am. Reason: title not clear
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X