BBCodes Table ... How Do I repair it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBCodes Table ... How Do I repair it?

I installed a hack while I had vb 2.30 installed (upgraded to vB v3.0.3) which modified the bbcodes table, and I emptied the table in MySQL to remove the hack. Now all of the BBCodes which I could see before I applied the hack and modified the MySQL table (in the admin cp) are no longer there.

How can I repair this table to its original form?
    Is it true that "Cannibals" don't eat Clowns because they taste funny? :eek:

Can Someone send me the SQL for this table, so I can import it into my BBCodes table?

Thanks!

Comment

The default BB codes in vB3 are not stored in the bbcode table. They are a part of the files. The only codes that would be in the bbcode table are custom codes that you added, so you would have to get the SQL from your backups.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
        The default BB codes in vB3 are not stored in the bbcode table. They are a part of the files. The only codes that would be in the bbcode table are custom codes that you added, so you would have to get the SQL from your backups.
        What files?

I've replaced the bbcode.php file twice ...

Comment

The parse_bbcode() function in the includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php file is responsible for parsing BB codes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jake Bunce
            The parse_bbcode() function in the includes/functions_bbcodeparse.php file is responsible for parsing BB codes.
            Maybe I haven't explained my problem well enough ... you see, I have no BBCode in the BBCodes Manager to edit. There's none, and I need to know how can I get the original bbcode back into the BBCode Manager.

I should at least see the "quotes" tag in the bbcodes Manager, but I don't.

Comment

all bbcode is now hardcoded as of Gamma, if you want to change the way the quote looks you must edit the BBCODE_QUOTE template.

By default, there will be no bbcodes to manage in the bbcode section unless you add some.

Comment