Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Attachments / Thumbnails missing since upgrade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RS25.com
    replied
    Okay, all files have been re-uploaded, and it made no difference.

Any other ideas?

For example, is there a way I can do a query on the attachments table to make sure there are images there, or to see if they got deleted?

Leave a comment:

• RS25.com
    replied
    Originally posted by Steve Machol
    It sounds like you did not upload all the 3.0.3 files. Upload them again and make sure you overwrite the ones on the server.
    Okay, I am trying that now, I'll let you know what happens.

Leave a comment:

• RS25.com
    replied
    I also noticed that when you list the forum, such as:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12

There are several threads that indicate they have attachments (paper clip icon) inside. However, when you visit the link, there are no attachments.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    It sounds like you did not upload all the 3.0.3 files. Upload them again and make sure you overwrite the ones on the server.

Leave a comment:

• RS25.com
    started a topic Attachments / Thumbnails missing since upgrade?

Attachments / Thumbnails missing since upgrade?

This is weird - one of my members has reported that all of the attachments he made are missing on a certain thread:

http://www.rs25.com/forums/showthrea...1&page=1&pp=15

Apparently there were several attachments there. I looked around at other threads and they ALL appear to be missing for the past 1-2 weeks. I upgraded my site about 1-2 weeks ago (to 3.03) as well - coincidence?

I did a test attachment on the last page of that thread, and it seems to work fine. I have also rebuilt the thumbnails, and it made no difference. I used PhpMyAdmin to repair all the tables in my database. Everything seems to be okay as far as I can tell.

So what happened to all my attachments? Where did they go?

I have also gotten two of these error messages recently:

Database error in vBulletin 3.0.3:
    Invalid SQL:
    SELECT post.postid, post.threadid
    FROM post AS post
    INNER JOIN thread AS thread ON(thread.threadid = post.threadid)
    LEFT JOIN deletionlog AS delpost ON(delpost.primaryid = post.postid AND delpost.type = 'post')
    WHERE (postid IN() OR postid IN(49988, 88652, 92570, 97994, 122866, 138489, 146181, 150532, 161009, 193325, 206611, 208026, 234229))
    AND delpost.primaryid IS NULL
    AND post.visible = 1

mysql error: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') OR postid IN(49988, 88652, 92570, 97994, 122866, 138489, 1461

mysql error number: 1064

Date: Saturday 10th of July 2004 09:53:26 PM
    Script: http://www.rs25.com/forums/search.php
    Referer:
    Username: klug
    IP Address: 209.89.253.250
    Are they related? Am I being hacked? What's going on?