Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Main page table

Hello,

I am trying to apply a shadow to the main page around my board so I need to find where the .page css style is used. Is the main page a table? a div? just a style? I can't seem to find it in the Forum Home template or anywhere else.

My board has not been hacked yet around this part, so it would be supported.

Cheers,
    -Neverrain

That is a CSS class in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> Main CSS (in the menu)

Scroll down to the Page Background class (second from the top).

That class is used to contain the main content and can be either a table or a div depending on your browser. The condition for this is in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> « » -> spacer_open

You may encounter problems applying a shadow to this class because the spacer is started and stopped several times on a page. For example, the spacer is stopped and started for each post in a thread. This is done to prevent one post from stretching the layout for all other posts.

You may want to create a new class to which to apply your style, one that does not stop and start multiple times. For help with this see this thread.

Comment

It seems like the .page style has some sorta outer spacing on the left and right sides which is messing up any outer images around the page. Is this the case or am I just doing something wrong?

Comment

Yes, there is spacing. You can change the spacing in your:

Admin CP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> StyleVars (in the menu) -> Spacer Size

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X