Problems with phpinclude_start??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems with phpinclude_start??

im not sure if its a hack thing or a forum error, but the phpinclude_start templates on my forum aren't responding to any script in them... they just comepletly ignore it.. is there anything i can do? ive tried making new schemes and tried reverting and re-editing the template already but it just ignores me everytime.
    My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

What code are you trying to use?

Comment

well as i said i dunno if its a hack problem, but if it is then its exactly the same error with 2 completly different hacks.. i tried it with the miserable users hack and the disable forum censor (for my hidden forums only of course). i dont think 2 completely seperate hacks could go wrong but the exact code im trying to use now is

PHP Code:
      // Miserable Hack for vB3
          // Ported by KuraFire to vB3, original vB2 version by Zzed
          // #######################################################
          // Put the id of your Miserable Usergroup here:

$miserableid 16;

// Check to see if the user is a Miserable User
      if (is_member_of(array('userid'=>$bbuserinfo['userid'], 'usergroupid'=>$bbuserinfo['usergroupid'], 'membergroupids'=>$bbuserinfo['membergroupids']), $miserableid))
          {

$glitch rand(60120);
              for(
      $x=0$x<$glitch$x++)
              {
                  echo 
      ' ';

sleep(1);
              }

$vboptions['floodchecktime'] *= 10;

$glitch rand(0100);
              if(
      $glitch 90)
              {

$vboptions['enablesearches'] = 0;
              }

$glitch rand(0100);
             if (
      $glitch 75)
             {
                 eval(
      '$headinclude = "' fetch_template('headinclude') . '";');
                 eval(
      '$header = "' fetch_template('header') . '";');
                 eval(
      '$footer = "' fetch_template('footer') . '";');
                 eval(
      '$timezone = "' fetch_template('timezone') . '";');
                 eval(
      '$gobutton = "' fetch_template('gobutton') . '";');

$vboptions['useforumjump'] = 0;
                 eval(
      print_standard_error('error_toobusy'));
             }

$glitch rand(0100);
             if (
      $glitch 80)
              {
                  if (
      $glitch 50)
                  {
                      exit;
                  }

$templatecache['headinclude'] = '<META HTTP-EQUIV=\"refresh\" CONTENT=\"5; URL=$vboptions[forumhome].php\" />' $templatecache['headinclude'];
              }
          }
          unset(
      $ids$glitch$miserableid$x); 
      if (
      $forumid == 17,18,19) { 

$vboptions['enablecensor'] = 0

My Forums - A Forum dedicated to the horror films comprising the George A. Romero "Dead" series of films, Night of the Living Dead, Dawn of the Dead, Day of the Dead, Land of the Dead, Diary of the Dead and Survival of the Dead.

Comment

Ok, i wasnt sure what exactly you were talking about, you should contact the author or request help in the thread at vBulletin.org

Comment

like i keep saying its 2 completly seperate hacks.. so i think its a problem with the template accepting them rather than the codes themselves.. if you know what i mean

Comment

Nonetheless these are hacks and the place to get help with them is vbulletin.org.
            Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
            Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X