Centering breadcrumb text

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Centering breadcrumb text

I'll do this as a new thread as my head is all bamboozled now.

I've done an attchment to show what I am getting at.

Due to a modification I made elsewhere on the board, I have ended up with images in the breadcrumb bar. I know why this is, and it doesn't bother me, however it currently looks a bit messy and I want to neaten it up.

I get two images in the first part of the bar, then the final bit is text as normal. However, the images are out of line with the text. I have tried all sorts of valign commands in the templates, but nothing works.

As per the attachment below, either the text at the end needs to rise, or the images need to drop.

There seems to be a gap below the images, on the actual board if you highlight them you can see it, but there is no blank space in the image itself and no amount of messing with the <td> alignments will make them drop, or the text rise.

Any ideas?
    Attached Files
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Incidentally, for anyone baffled as to how this came about, I wanted the forum category names to have images as their titles rather than text. And different images for each style. The only way I could think of to do this was to give them odd names and use a replacement variable to replace them with image code, which of course affects the breadcrumb bar. Clumsy I know, but all other efforts did not achieve the desired effect.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X