Display sub-categories on forum home?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Display sub-categories on forum home?

How can I show subcategories on the forum's home page?

I've been searching for a while, but haven't been able to find what I'm looking for.

TIA!

Are you looking for this option?

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Forum Listings Display Options -> Depth of Sub-Forums

Comment

That would seem to be the place to fix it, but I still can't get the sub-forums to show on the main vB page.

Comment

Are the subforums within the depth defined by the depth settings in the same section of your Admin CP? What depth are the subforums and what are your depth settings?

Comment

This is what I have:

GMAT Forum
          ---GMAT Math
          ------GMAT Problem Solving

I have the 3 depths set at 5 (just to be safe). I also updated thread and forum information to see if that was important.

Found an example of what I'm talking about. Image attached.
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by biggazillakilla
            They are using the option I posted before. Set that option to an appropriate number in order to display the deep subforums as "small links."

Comment

Okay, I've got it figured out. I set the options in this way to get what I wanted:

Depth of Forums - Forum Home: 2
              Depth of Forums - Forum Display: 2
              Depth of Sub-Forums: 3

Thanks for your help.

Comment

How can I change the layout similar to this page? http://www.forumshelp.com/forums/

Comment

It depends if you are running vBulletin version 3.0.x, 3.5.x 0r 3.6.x. I think you have 3.6.7PL1 and have posted in wrong forum. You need to make sure you sign-up at www.vBulletin.org to obtain what you need.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                  Working...
                  X