Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    The link itself uses that setting for the URL and the privacy_statement phrase for the linked text. You can edit the phrase in your:

Admin CP -> Languages & Phrases -> Search in Phrases

Search for privacy_statement in the Phrase Variable Name Only. Edit the phrase.

If that phrase looks normal then maybe the code in your footer template is duplicated.

Leave a comment:

• Silver_2000
    replied
    Originally posted by Jake Bunce
    The privacy URL is defined in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Privacy Statement URL
    THis is the where you can fill what you want the link to point to --

What I am trying to find out is where is the actual that contains the link page formatted ? Is it in a template ?

As I stated I am trying to change how the link is displayed - Nothing here
    Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Privacy Statement URL has any effect on how the link looks on the page

Why do I have 2 links -
    Does EVERYONE have 2 privacy links if they un comment the privacy link in the footer ???

Leave a comment:

• Jake Bunce
    replied
    The privacy URL is defined in your:

Admin CP -> vBulletin Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details -> Privacy Statement URL

Leave a comment:

• Silver_2000
    started a topic Where is the second Privacy Link ?

Where is the second Privacy Link ?

In my footer it appears that I have 2 separate privacy links - One that is Commented out in the footer template and another that appears right after the website copyright from the options screen - Here is the text