X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cka
    replied
    alright thanks, I'll try that

edit: I took the idea and expanded on it, and rebuilt the cache I was looking for via the build_user_statistics() function in includes/functions_databuild.php. Thanks for the idea, though.
    Last edited by cka; Tue 6 Jul '04, 2:00pm.

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    make a file called myfix.php with this as content and run it from your browser:

PHP Code:
    <?php
    require_once('./includes/init.php');
    require_once(
    './includes/functions.php');
    require_once(
    './includes/adminfunctions.php');
    build_options();
    ?>

Leave a comment:

• Floris
    replied
    You can make a .php file and run it to rebuild options (for datastore table).

It is adviced to run it after running optimize and repair on your databases.

Leave a comment:

• cka
    started a topic "rebuilding" the data cache

"rebuilding" the data cache

Can this be done? I just moved a vBulletin site to a new server, and bless my luck the damn backup got corrupted because of some bad attachments in the database. Anyway, I spent the last 26 hours or so salvaging what I could from the mammoth file (which luckily contained the user base, threads and posts) - but now after restoring the backup really macgyver-ly the "Currently Active Users" box shows 30,xxx threads, 600,xxx posts, and 1 user (the account I had made when I reinstalled the database to get new versions of the tables lost in my corrupt backup.) I need to get that fixed, and I noticed a reference to it in the index.php script of the forum software...
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X