X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attachments not working.

Hi

I recently updated from VB2 > VB3.0.0
    I am 80% sure i was able to add attachments to posts/threads.

Then i updated to VB3.0.2
    Now i cant attach files at all. When i try upload an image it says it is not a valid image and when i try upload a file (zip) it just dosent add it.. comes back as if u didnt attach anything.

I use the attachments on the file system ( i have 288MB+ of attachments.. to big for mysql.. and if i try update it into mysql database it will kill the server)

I have made 3-4 of my own hacks and added about 5 hacks to my forum and changed alot of the templates. I downloaded the vb3 code again and setup a default install using my databse (no hacks) and used the default templates..
    -Its still not working..

PS: Safe mode is turned off

anyone got any ideas?

Thanks Steve

Please look at my response in your support ticket on this subject.
    Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
    Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Replied..

Sorry was just seeing if anyone else had this problem and knew how to fix it..

So i didnt have to bug u guys

Altho i noticed someone had a similar problem at http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showt...ht=attachments

Comment

If anyone gets this problem it was because stupid me forgot to change the path of the attachments on the local file system..

*hides embarrassed face*

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X