Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Becca
    replied
    You can only sort by the headings that are shown in the memberlist as far as i know, so if reputation is not a column heading in the memberlist you can't sort by it.

Leave a comment:

• macgeneration
    replied
    Originally posted by cihangir
    i have also a problem with the reputation system of vbulletin.

after i have upgraded to 3.0.3, some users (the ones with the highest scores) are no more shown on the memberlist. when i log in the cp, i see that, the "Display Reputation" choice is set to no by them, although i did not do anything.

i would be thankful for any solution.

// here are my settings for the usergroup "registered".
    Even with those settings, the choice to display reputation is still set to 'no' for each user, in their admincp profile.
    So the memberlist is not in the proper order, when sorted by reputation (it's sorted alphabetically).

Leave a comment:

• cihangir
    replied
    i have also a problem with the reputation system of vbulletin.

after i have upgraded to 3.0.3, some users (the ones with the highest scores) are no more shown on the memberlist. when i log in the cp, i see that, the "Display Reputation" choice is set to no by them, although i did not do anything.

i would be thankful for any solution.

// here are my settings for the usergroup "registered".

user groups > usergroup manager > registered
    Can Use Reputation yes
    Can Leave Negative Reputation yes
    Can See Who Left User Ratings no
    Can Hide Reputation from Others no
    Last edited by cihangir; Mon 5 Jul '04, 3:10am.

Leave a comment:

• Steve Machol
    replied
    I don't understand what you mean. The sort by reputation function works fine on my forums.

Leave a comment:

• vBMechanic
    replied
    That's a hack -- to sort by reputation?

Leave a comment:

• Paprika
    started a topic Reputation Search

Reputation Search

Hi,

Today a promonent member of my forum brought to my attention that when he dose a search for people and sets the search options to order the results by reputation in descending order the results are returned in descending alphabetical order w/ usernames with special characters coming first...

What gives?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X