Admin CP auto-redirect

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admin CP auto-redirect

I think it's my browser setting, but if I knew how to fix it I wouldn't ask. Here goes: Whenever the Admin redirect comes up (after saving some option, for example), it doesn't redirect, even though when my admin is posting, the redirect works! I wait 5 minutes and it still doesn't (I did this as a test).

Thanks!

Sovereign

What browser, there is about 5 mainstream browsers.
    Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

IE 6.

Thanks!

Comment

Bump

Comment

Have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? Do you have this problem if you change to a style using the default templates?
          Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
          Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Vanilla vBulletin, no portals (yet), happens with all styles.

Comment

Do you have any javascript errors appearing in the left corner? Or any sort of 3rd party browser tool or some sort of Privacy tool with Norton / McAfee blocking javascript redirects?
              Scott MacVicar

My Blog | Twitter

Comment

Reinstalled Windows, reformatted hard drive. Something corrupt. And yes, I have Norton Internet Security. But it doesn't get i the way. It works now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X