Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forgotten password screen error & Thread views not updating

Hello,

*note* this is a question about restoring a forum, not about hacking * I know hack questions are for vbulletin.org! ^.^

I had someone hack my forums to make a forum display threads not by last replied to, but based on the date of the initial post. After this hack was done, the times each thread is viewed stopped updating. I undid everything modified for the hack (forumdisplay.php and the forum display template) but that didn't seem to fix it. I still get no counter updates when a thread is viewed. Right now it only notes a view if someone posts a reply to it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Cool_Rice; Sat 3 Jul '04, 11:04am.

It is still due to the hack, so contact the person who installed it and request him to check and totally revert the changes he made to the source code, databases and fields in database tables. It looks like something isn't getting updated because database data changed. Upload the original vBulletin files again and see if that helps fix the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X