Username size and info box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Username size and info box

I have set my forum to display the username on the left of the message instead of above. However, I would like to make the username smaller and also reduce the size of the box on the left.
    Can anyone let me know how you do this? Thanks in advance.

You can change the username size by changing the font-size of the css class bigusername:

AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager -> All Style Options -> Additional CSS Definitions -> .bigusername -> Change font-size to the required size
    To change the width of the box that contains the username, you need to edit the postbit_legacy template:

AdminCP -> Styles & Templates -> Style Manager ->Edit Templates (from menu) -> Postbit_legacy

Find the code in red and replace with the required pixel width
    Code:
        <tr valign="top">
        	<td class="alt2" [color=Red]width="175"[/color]>
        		   <div id="postmenu_$post[postid]">
     		 	<a class="bigusername" href="member.php?$session[sessionurl]u=$post[userid]">$post[musername]</a>
     		 	<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_$post[postid]", true); </script>
        			</div>

Comment

The size can be modified by changing the value for 175 pixels wide in the postbit_legacy template. The size of the big username is controlled by the class bigusername (style manager > main css from dropdown box [additional css definitions])

Comment

thanks. is there any way to make it appear in bold and in a different font (wanted comic sans) also?
        Last edited by Wattie; Fri 2 Jul '04, 9:49am.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X