Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• log out problem

Hi ..

i`m using vb 3.0.1 and i have a log out issue appers in all the styles i`m using except the vbulletin classic style it works fine .. the problem is when i try log out this message apeers ( An error occurred while attempting to log you out. Click here to log out. ) that made me so i have to click again on ( Click here to log out) in the message .. how i can fix that .

The javascript in those styles are out of date, please revert the navbar template to fix this.

Comment

the popup menu works fine for all the styles .. but there is something causing this issue .. i tried to revert the navrbar template but nothing changed .

Comment

You should not have this problem with the default templates. Try this. Reupload the original vbulletin-style.xml file from the zip file to your install directory. Make sure you upload this in ASCII and overwrite the one on the server. Then import this file in the 'Upload' section of the Style Manager. Then change to this style and view your forums with it. Do you have the same problem?
        Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
        Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

I tried that and I still get the same error.

(Also previously had reverted the navbar, and just tried doing that again, but still have the error. I'm running 3.03)

Comment

Uh, why are you responding to aseer's thread?

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

Because I was having the same problem. Trying to be helpful. I won't do it again.

Comment

It's best to start your own thread with all the relevant info. However, have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Okay Steve - sorry. Just didn't want to clog up the place with threads on the same topic. Will do.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve Machol
                    It's best to start your own thread with all the relevant info. However, have you installed any hacks (including portals) or added any code to the headinclude, header or phpinclude templates? If not, fill out a support ticket at:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php

Be sure to include the login info to your Admin CP, phpMyAdmin and FTP. If you have installed hacks or added code, then remove the hacks first then check and see if you still have this problem. If so, leave the default vB files in place and fill out the support request.
                    Wouldn't it be easier and less clutter to have it all in the same thread if more than one person is having the same problem? That way, more than one person can get it solved without having to jump around many different places.
                    vBulletin - Sometimes, I'm just like, Wow, and then I'm like, Whoa, and then I'm like, Damn.

vBulletin.org's ol' Moderator

I have a lifetime terrorist hunting permit - #091101

chmod a+x /bin/laden -- Allows anyone the permission to execute /bin/laden

Comment

No. Too many times people assume they have the same problem with the same cause and it's not. It's best to focus oin each individual's situation and not clutter it up with info from another person's problem.

Steve Machol Photography

Comment

Originally posted by Sadie Frost
                        Okay Steve - sorry. Just didn't want to clog up the place with threads on the same topic. Will do.

Don't worry about it It is a pointer, not a warning

One of the things with multiple 'alike' issues being posted in the same thread is that it brings confusion. One user might ask a question and get a reply and another user might assume it applies to them too and could even cause more damage to the problem.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                        Working...
                        X