Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why can't I see the download link inside members area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• why can't I see the download link inside members area?

Hi,

Been running 2.2.9 for a while. my host has asked me to upgrade to vb3. After logging in, the download link on the left is just linked to: vbulletin/members (cyclic link). Where is the download??

Welcome to the vBulletin Members' Area. Your customer number is
    XXX.

As a holder of an active vBulletin license, you are entitled to download the latest version of the software from this private members page.

could someone respond quickly.
    regards

Click on the download link on the right under License Options.

Comment

Jake,

(International ...)Inactive
      Leased15th Feb 2003Edit License
      Delete software or Renew now
      ()Active
      OwnedMembers' Area access expires on:
      25th Jun 2004Edit License
      For software updates, Renew now

Notice that there isnt a download link? I had a 1 year lease which I later upgraded to a full license. Why isn't there a download link? I need to get vb3 setup asap

Comment

Its now June 26th, and i would guess thats why you cannot access it, and the older one, which was leased, is expirened.

Comment

Jake,

how can it expire if I have purchased an unlimited license?

that's a bit harsh isn't it. 8 hours off, I've already paid for a temporary & full license in the past

Comment

and also.. why is it telling me I have a current active one which means I can download the latest release?

Comment

You can run an owned license forever, but to have acces to download the latest versions it's $30/yr after the first year. The best way to handle this is to fill out a support ticket:

http://www.vbulletin.com/members/mem...ontactform.php
              Steve Machol, former vBulletin Customer Support Manager (and NOT retired!)
              Change CKEditor Colors to Match Style (for 4.1.4 and above)

Steve Machol Photography

Mankind is the only creature smart enough to know its own history, and dumb enough to ignore it.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X