• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    thats the line there.

Leave a comment:

• sketch42
    replied
    i Dont Have this
    PHP Code:
    else if (($_POST['txn_type'] == 'reversal' AND $_POST['payment_status'] == 'Completed') OR $_POST['txn_type'] == 'Refunded'
    I have this
    PHP Code:
                    else if (($_POST['txn_type'] == 'reversal' AND $_POST['payment_status'] == 'Completed') OR $_POST['payment_status'] == 'Refunded'

Leave a comment:

• sketch42
    replied
    thank you ... i will test this as soon as i get home

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    bottom of paypal.php

PHP Code:
    else if (($_POST['txn_type'] == 'reversal' AND $_POST['payment_status'] == 'Completed') OR $_POST['txn_type'] == 'Refunded'
    becomes
    PHP Code:
    else if ($_POST['payment_status'] == 'Reversed' OR $_POST['payment_status'] == 'Refunded'

Leave a comment:

• sketch42
    replied
    can you post the code? pweeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaze

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    Paypal have changed the variables again without notifying customers. I've now updated the paypal script to handle the new reversal methods and it will be in 3.0.2.

Leave a comment:

• sketch42
    replied
    no but i had a user report fraudulent use of an account and the funds where returned.. but the user was still in subscription status as active

Leave a comment:

• Scott MacVicar
    replied
    It doesn't get cancelled it simply ends and it will then be removed at the next 12am.

Leave a comment:

• sketch42
    started a topic Subscription Cancellations....

Subscription Cancellations....

I've just noticed that when a user cancels a subscription its not removing their subscription status.. i have to manually disble their accnt