pm receipts on by default, no popup boxes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pm receipts on by default, no popup boxes

I've already killed the annoying popup that asks you if you want a receipt on the pm you're sending. Now I need to kill the other one that asks you whether you want to send a receipt but I can't figure it out. I'm looking in the pm_showpm template and [hope I'm not violating the rules here] I see this javascript segment:

Code:
    function askReceipt()
    {
    	doReceipt(confirm("$receipt_question_js"));
    }
    function doReceipt(yesno)
    {
    	// do image method too to get around popup blockers
    	img_obj = new Image();
    	img_obj.src = "private.php?$session[sessionurl]do=dopmreceipt&type=img&pmid=$pm[pmid]&confirm=" + (yesno = yesno ? 1 : 0);
    	// popup method
    	openWindow("private.php?$session[sessionurl]do=dopmreceipt&pmid=$pm[pmid]&confirm=" + (yesno = yesno ? 1 : 0), 100, 50);
    	window.onunload = "nullfunc";
    }
    function nullfunc()
    {
    	return true;
    }
    Can you help me figure out how do send the receipt automatically without opening any popups?

every users can deactive the option to get a pop-up directly from their user-panel

Comment

Originally posted by hollyboy
      every users can deactive the option to get a pop-up directly from their user-panel
      I believe he is asking how to get around the popup for sending a PM read receipt.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X